Coping Skills Box
ANXIETY is a mean, ugly, pushy bully. It doesn't care where you are, what you're doing or how important your to-do list is. It has no sense of boundaries, no empathy, and can be incredibly invasive!
In June, you will tell that bully, "I AM STRONG!" as you unlock the strength within and secure your freedom. You'll have coping skills to help you become more aware of your mind, body, and spirit while learning to pause and ask yourself, "what do I need right now?"
The Bible promises that you are able to do all things through Him who strengthens you, and this includes kicking this bully to the curb once and for all!
- Simply Selah Personal Prayer Card (includes the exact date you were prayed for!)
- Simply Selah Therapy Pamphlet (includes biblical and therapeutic information about Coping Skills, easy to follow activities for self-regulating, life-giving declarations, and many more additional resources!)
- "Rest in His Grace" Zipper Pouch with Leather Snap Closure
"Be Kind" Pastel Colored Ceramic Mug
- Scripture Rubbing Stones (2 rubbing stones)
- Tactile Fidget Pink Putty
- Silver Colored Bullet Shaped Case and Glass Aromatherapy Inhaler with a Cotton Wick and Black Velvet Storage Pouch
- "Be Still and Know" White Leather Wrapped Lined Paper Journal with Book Marking Ribbon
- Simply Selah Canvas Print Pouch with a Black Ribbon Tie Closure
- Silver Lobster Clasp Bangle with a Tiffany Blue "Warrior" Engraved
- Plastic Aromatherapy Spray Bottle
Find out more about what you can expect to find in your box down below in our "What Can I Expect?" page.
For information on shipping, click the "Shipping" link below.